The event will celebrate its first anniversary with a conference at the Musée d’Orsay on Monday July, 8th under the high patronage of the Secretary of state in charge of the digital.
The think tank with the ambition to “put light on ethicals and socials issues of artificial intelligence and support innovating project with a positive impact” will talk about the actions carried this past year and, will present its next projects and goals about the very main subject of the even :
Why and how should we engage collectively for a responsible artificial intelligence?
More than 300 people are expected to the event. Between networking and debates, here is the great program of the afternoon, beginning with a speech Emmanuel Bacry, our co-founder.
- IA for Good: data plateforms – Emmanuel Bacry – Chief Scientific Officer Health Data Hub, Senior Researcher @CNRS et Co-Founder nam.R
- Impact AI : results and perspectives – Laurence Lafont – President of Impact AI & Chief Operating Officer Microsoft France
- Why becoming a member of Impact AI – Olivier Roussat – President of Bouygues Telecom et Director of Bouygues SA, Founder and member of Impact AI
- AI Skills, why and how learning about AI ? – Hélène Chinal – Director of Operations, Capgemini France, Joel Courtois – Director of EPITA, Nicolas Demassieux – Senior VP Orange, Fréderic Bardeau – President & co-founder of Simplon, David Sadek – Vice-president of Thales for research, technology and innovation, Isabelle Ryl – Director of PRAIRIE, Inria
- AI for Good with social entrepreneurs – Gaele Regnault – LearnEnjoy, Borna Scognamiglio – Pixis, Olivier Jeannel – RogerVoice, Arnaud de Moissac – CEO DC Brain
- Being a member of Impact AI think tank – Jean-David Benassouli, in charge of Data Analytics et Artificial intelligence, PwC France – Member of Impact AI
- Conclusion : about the Villani report – Essonne Deputy and first Vice-president of the « Office Parlementaire d’Évaluation des Choix Scientifiques et Technologiques »