We are pleased to invite on Tuesday 20th October at 9:30am to our webinar co-hosted with our partner, the Comité 21. Together we will be presenting our platform tRees.
- Bettina Laville, President of Comité 21: overview of climate issues (key levers of energy-efficient building renovation for greenhouse gas mitigation and adaptation to climate change)
- Louis Petros, head of Strategic Projects & Public Affairs, nam.R: presentation of tRees
About tRees: tRees is the first open platform addressing the key issue of energy efficiency in schools. Using cutting edge geospatial technologies, providing stakeholders with a refined data for a more comprehensive and complete understanding of how things are and how they could be.
tRees platform enables users (civil society, school managers, elected officials, teachers, banks, energy suppliers, construction companies) to:
- specifically target energy retrofit projects
- have the relevant assessment indicators at their disposal
- raise awareness among relevant stakeholders and actors