This decision-making tool uses data to categorise buildings, regions and the environment in order to help with the creation of an ecological transition strategy.
This decision-making tool uses data to categorise buildings, regions and the environment in order to help with the creation of an ecological transition strategy..
Manage the energy and environmental performance of your buildings
Our stimulus plan encourages building stock managers to step up their energy transition in compliance with regulations.
Gain a rapid and comprehensive understanding of your real estate assets to ensure successful renovations or transactions.
French local authorities are keen to develop their energy roadmaps to meet the objectives of the Multiannual Energy Programme (Programmation Pluriannuelle de l’Énergie).
Combine performance and data to build efficient, cost-effective strategies for building stock energy renovation and renewable energy.
buildingXYZ is a handy decision-making tool that provides qualitative and quantitative analyses of your building stock.
It brings together all the consolidated, reliable data for your region into one tool, in order to help:
- Assess your building stock without the need for physical intervention, using original data such as façade area, EPD, roofing materials, heating type and climate risks.
- Target and pre-diagnose buildings according to strategy:
- Energy renovation: required works, required investments, savings generated, available funding, ROI, and RGE-certified (eco-friendly) tradespeople.
- Solar: required investments, savings generated, ROI, and realistic solar panel layout
- Optimise the development of renewable energy solutions for buildings.
- Maximise climate adaptation solutions by determining exact risks (flooding, storms, droughts, fires etc.)
- Meet regulatory requirements
This useful tool gives you a sound knowledge of your real estate assets to help enhance your investment plans.
- Fully SaaS-based app that is quick and easy to use
- Interactive map to filter your requirements according to 250 high-value-added attributes
- Optimal data use thanks to the creation of reports and dashboards
- Wide-ranging, cross-cutting themes categorised according to interest
- Reliable, realistic data obtained using innovative AI-based algorithms
- Comprehensive overview: 34 million buildings, 88 million geolocated plots
- No use of personal data
« The original data generated by buildingXYZ enables companies and public bodies to enact change, helping them quickly build the necessary strategies for achieving CO2 emission reduction and energy conservation objectives. » Chloé Clair, CEO of namR.
Meet a product manager
Meet a product manager